Sunday 31 July 2011

My Dream Girl?

Okay, so this is the so called 'creative' and 'constructive' post that I was about to post, which I highly doubt is as mentioned before. But it did take me time to finish this, so yeah. Plus, I posted about this because someone requested me too. Not just anyone, but a really close, awesome friend of mine :)

Well, most of you girls (no sexism intended) think that us boys usually prefer girls like these:




Most think that we prefer fake, plastic, drowned-in-make-up, slutty, curvy, cheerleader-ish type of girls. Well, that's where you are wrong. Yeah, I agree that many guys do like these type of girls, thus results in those girls dressing up like that, BUT, those guys are douchebags. If you want to see my blog about douchebags, click here. AND, not just douchebags, but perverts and immature guys love these kind of girls.



Honestly, that is just because they want to get with them, and because they are PHYSICALLY attracted to them. Yeah, there is NO doubt that all guys are a little perverted, a little flirty. Its in our NATURE. Nothing can change that, but reality will always be reality. Likes and dislikes will always remain the same.

Many guys, including me, don't really prefer them. Well yeah, OFCOURSE I think Megan Fox is hot. And yeah, she isn't a slut. She's married! BUT, apparently, girls of her sort (make-up, plasticness, fakeness) don't attract me. And im positive they dont attract many other NORMAL guys either.

I was going to title this post 'My Perfect Girl' before, but I thought that NO one, and nothing is perfect. The word perfect itself is just a hypothesis, it is just an adjective which can never be real. Ever. So, rather, I thought my dream girl, or the girl that would be just right.

Well, many people say that 'looks don't matter, only the personality does.'
... are you shitting me? First impressions are based solely upon looks, and looks only. It may be stupid, but reality bites. As a starter, looks ALWAYS matter. But, along the road of the relationship, whether its friendship, or commitment, the personality takes over. But, ofcourse, the looks dont have to be the cliched 'MODEL HOT' or 'STRIKINGLY BEAUTIFUL'. No. They depend on the person's opinion. A guy could have a good first impression of a girl for one thing and one thing only. That could be her smile, hair, skin, eyes, voice, whatever seems attractive to him.

So, looks DO matter, but only when the people are newbies to each other.
As for me, I dont demand the prettiest or most beautiful girl in the world. I dont demand someone really hot, someone who's all that. Yeah, it would be great if she's pretty, if shes got a cute laugh, a nice smile, things that are dreamy, not perverted.

But more importantly, someone who would be there for me. Someone who would understand my problems, my issues, someone who would like me for who I am. Someone who I could feel easy around. Someone who I could be myself with, and feel GREAT about it. Someone who would need me in her times of despair. Someone who wouldn't hesitate calling me in the middle of the night to tell me whats wrong. Someone who I wouldn't hesitate calling in the middle of the night either. Someone who wouldn't hesitate to express her emotions to me. Someone who I wouldn't feel uncomfortable with expressing myself. Someone who'd make me feel happy all the time, regardless about the fact that if she was physically present with me. I'd be happy because I'd KNOW that she would be mine. I'd know that she'd love me for being ME. Since I know how it feels like, to be loved for who you are, I think, it feels awesome. It just feels like everything is right, everything is fine just the way it is. It feels great. It makes you feel satisfied with yourself.

All of that may sound really far-fetched, but I believe it IS possible. Heck, I've seen it. I know people who are couples. I know how they feel, well, from what they've told me. Yeah, they have their problems, they have their issues. Which couple doesn't? Its part of a relationship. But all in all, they seem really happy, and they seem like they're on top of this world, just because of their significant other.

Someone famous has quoted that, "Sometimes, dreams that come true are dreams you never even knew you had." - That is so brilliant. So, maybe I've dreamed about my just-right girl, and seen her too, but never knew.

I guess that's it for this post. I hope you're satisfied, person-who-requested-for-this-post :P
Oh and, sorry if I wasn't my usual comical and retarded self in this post. I thought of trying something different for once.

Anyways, as always, I shall leave you with a lolcat. Have a nice day!

Courtesy, the person who requested for this post.




24 comments:

Ezazi said...

Guys like you - NORMAL guys - are hard to come by these days. Unfortunately, yes, more of them go for the sinking-in-artifice-Megan-Fox-typa beauties.

I like your approach. It's not the usual shitty stereotyped male thinking.

Thus, +1-ing it to the world.

Have a great week ahead.

And just as a PS, do come by my blog whenever you can. =)

cricketfreak said...

That is so surprising. A survey of the guys in my school show that fully half of them want to get with Megan Fox.
But I'm just hoping that they will realise eventually that less than 5% of real girls look like that.
Ah, well.... chivalry isn't dead.

Unknown said...

Hmm, this is one of looking at it. Just like, given a chance I'm sure every girl would want to be with Matt Bomer or jesus, I'm not even sure who the latest "heartthrobs" are.

I guess that normal guy will eventually meet his happy pretty normal girl.

There has to be SOME balance in the world.

Oh and in other news, do you read The Thought Catalog?

You might enjoy it :)

Yours Truly said...

good post!
Quite different from what you normally write!
you're right. If all the make up, hairspray, tan, figure, really mattered to the opposite sex, I think God would have some how made us like that naturally. like Idk, maybe during Puberty all the girls would get this permenant shade of Amazing Mascarra and lipstick..? if you can picture that..? But God didn't make us like that. we all prefer the natural beauty, no matter what. I mean, if she's fake and looks like a shiny glass what are you gonna do? Stare at her all day and display her in your living room? Erm no! but people don't understand that sadly. they seem to really believe that Looks are the only thing that matters. 8-) I'd like to see them say that when they are 85, holding a cane while their wrinkly skin is hanging low.

Thanks for sharing this post! I know someone I am going to forward this to. Maybe she'll understand.

Ps. Sorry for the long comment! XD

Curl Jung said...

Ah. This is some thought provoking post. Nice to hear your have such wonderful and 'gallant' thoughts about this.

You are right we all run after glamour. Girls and Guys alike. If girls go on crash diets, do tons of make-up don't we guys do the same?
Steroids,Stlyo gel and nowadays our saloons are almost equivalent to Beauty parlors!

So, it's everybody's right to look good. I bet you won't even glance at a dark girl with unkempt hair and odd clothes.

But YOU are absolutely right. Everything has to be in a limit. Looks are important for newbies, as you so rightly said yourself =D

It would be so wonderful to have someone who love what we really are. I 'd like that too=D

Kudos. Immaculate And splendid post!

PS:-This post made me think this, Pta nahi q, =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FZXU8WZ2xo&feature=related

Anonymous said...

This is one beautiful post.

and I really agree with HBL here.

p.s The youtube video's epiccck

Kashaf A. said...

na-na-na-na-na-nice brain (and heart) you have over there. People who seem perfect for each other have their bad moments too, just like all the other couples. But what matters is how they go through those moments.

Mehwisky said...

You won't know what you want until it suddenly appears out of nowhere. :)

Kiran Ashraf said...

kinda surprised to see such thought provoking post from a young teenage guy cuz most teenage boys are going for the hottie types...beauty with zero brains.. n i am happy that u arent one of them. :)

PurpleMist. said...

LOVED this post :)
Really shows that not all gus are idiots who just care about how a girl looks.

Voice Of Reason said...

FINALLY a guy who admits this! I know people who get attracted to girls like Megan Fox but they only respect girls who don't expose themselves like that to guys. It's just that they never admit it which kind of gets annoying with the whole male-pride-thing. Lol.

Good looks are just a +1 to the person you like. Your expectations of the just-right relationship seem romanticised to me 'cause I've had a really bad experience with relationships but who knows, maybe you'll find your dream girl after all. :)

Guy From Karachi said...

@Ezazi: Haha, yeah, sadly.
Awww thanks :D And I HAVE visited your blog. I shall visit again :D

@cricketfreak: Haha, thats plainly because she physically attracts them. Once you get to know the person, it changes everything.

@Shrutilaya: Hahaha. Yeah guys would love to be with the lastest hearthrobs too, but thing is, it wont work on a long term basis :P
Nope, i'll see to it soon :)

@Yours Truly: YEAH! Exactly my point. And thanks :D I tried something different on purpose :)
Thats good :D
Thanks again, and no prob! I love long comments :D

@Hamza: Thanks :D
LOL yeah, true :P Yeah, everybody does have the right to try to look their best, thing is, some people go a little over the top, and change their entire personality just to be attractive, which is wrongg.

Yeah, exactly!
THANKS :D And what a funny video that was, hahaha.

@Daaneiia: Thanks :D

@ME: Thanks :D YES, true!

@Mehwisky: Haha yeah, that does happen often :P

@Kiran: Thaaanks :D

@ME: YAYY :D

@Purplemist: Thank you so much :)

@Aaishah: Haha well, its not about male pride :P Its just sometimes they're too stupid to realize and see the truth, the reality.
Haha yeah! They do play a part, but just like a cherry plays its part on top of a cake :)
Aww, dont worry, everyone has had bad experiences in relationships before, eventually it shall all end well :)

Furree Katt said...

okay so when i saw your post on the dashboard it was just the title and a picture of megan fox and i was like WHAT? NOOOOOO!
but then i read the post and i must say i'm so glad it wasn't what i thought it would be :D

you're a truly awesome guy. i totally admire the way you put the facts out on this post.
much different from what you usually write, but amazing just the same. well done! :)

your dream girl is going to be super lucky. ♥

(and, just a weird afterthought: you and aaishah should totally get together! LOLOLOLOL *hides behind the sofa*)

ShuShu said...

Oh wow... you're rare!! A compliment btw. :) I really love this post because it gives me hope that I'll meet someone nice someday because I was already convinced that guys who think the way you do are all gooooneeeeeee

I agree with Furree, your dream girl is a lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

Honestly i've read all of your posts.. pretty interesting. At your age which i think is 17 its not the type of thinking i expected to read.

Truth is I wish all girls and guys think like this.. looks don't matter..
Beauty fades away with time.. money also vanishes.. whats left is only the heart you have.

Both Guys and Girls spend their lives at a certain age doing things which they shouldn't, BUT when it comes to spending your life with someone then WHY do we choose the 'untouched' ones?

This is why this post of yours should be awakening to all those people who read it. And i hope you Always think like this Especially as you get older.. because many things will change.. You have a long way to go my friend

Rooj Siddiqui said...

Indeed a thought provoking post. I know guys who fall for brats like this hot woman, FOX!

But, as you have mentioned, that's just physical attraction that arouses such kinda feeling in guys.

Looks matter only to a certain level. There are other important things that matter much more than how you look.

And lol @ furre's comment. Aaishah would be a good choice *runs and hides with furree behind the sofa*

Curl Jung said...

Can I join Furree And Nostalgic behind the Sofa?
Aaishah could be the BEST!
=D

Guy From Karachi said...

@Furree: Haha, thats what this post was supposed to do, actually :P Most of the reader's would look at the picture, and be like o: Haha.

Awww, thanks so much :D <3

Lol, now you're being too nice :P

XD HAHAHAA. What makes you say that -__-

@ShuShu: Awww. No, believe me, theres many other people like me, if not, better. And thank you so much :D <3

@Anonymous: Lol wow. Thanks for the awesome comment, you seem like a really experienced person, considering what I just blogged about? :P Thanks anyway :D

@Nostalgic: Yess :D Glad you get the point of my post.
You guys -__-

@Hamza: Lol, ok enough with the jokes :P

Furree Katt said...

HAHAHA *highfives Hamza and Nostalgic*

Abdullah Tariq said...

Jesse Jane! <3

Delilah said...

You are 17? I wish I could make a few of my 22 year old guy friends read this. No kidding.
Its nice to come across different perspectives. I usually call "stuff you look for in the other person" urban myths. But, if you can work it out, then there's nothing like it.
Nice read this was =)

Anonymous said...

Yes you can say i am experienced
With age you learn many things.. sometimes the hard way and sometimes an easy way.

Jokes apart very nice blog. I actually got a few people to read this

Keep it up, i'll definitely be commenting more

Ifra said...

awh liked your honesty and truthfulness as per the nature of guys :]

eva626 said...

nice post...but it was very general...
and you a cat person? lol
-eva626