Saturday 28 July 2012

Time flies...

Whoa, Summer is almost over... Its almost August. Results are on the 13th, and it seems like its just around the corner. And maybe I'm scared, or maybe I dont feel it. Or maybe I'm trying to hard to not be scared so I can't feel it.Whatever it is, I hope it goes okay.And I JUST got used to the summer, it just flew by like it was nothing.



Time really does fly, and I believe its not just when you’re having fun, its also when you’re REALLY busy throughout, and when you’re drowned in errands and tasks to complete, whether they’re enjoying or not. Its just like when we’re in an exam that involves a lot of writing, and there’s a LOT of allotted time. We dont realize, and suddenly, 5 minutes are left. Ofcourse, the exam wouldn’t particularly be enjoying, but it would require a lot of attention, concentration and work.



I just hope this year wouldn’t be as busy, strenuous, and tense as the previous one… I want this year to be relaxing, and lucky for me. I hope I do well on my O’ Levels, and live with satisfaction through this year… I hope A Levels go well too and the new college I'd be in, no matter which one (thought I really do hope I get into the one i want). I don't want anything special, anything but disappointment.

Y U No - MEME GEN ASK'S "Y U NO LOG IN" I ASK,Y U NO LET ME SIGN UP?

2 comments:

Farooq Habib said...

Time really does fly away :(.

Rafya Sweets said...

Time flies but that's what makes us realise the importance of things and time itself!
ALL the very best for your result and admission!! :)