Tuesday 22 March 2011

First ever concert experience...

Believe it or not, my first proper concert experience was just a few days ago. I went to a Linkin Park concert when I was 11, but then I was a kid, so it doesnt count. Now, at 17, i went to my first proper concert. And all I can say is, fucking wow. The whole feeling of just standing there, screaming out the lyrics at the top of your lungs in hopes that people know that you know the lyrics, is fucking awesome. Plus, watching a live celebrity sing your favourite songs, its so amazing. And the whole experience lasts for such a short time, you always wana go again and again and again...
And the crowd that comes, its just the kind of people who you can relate to and you can have fun with. Its because they like the kinda music you like, and music makes weirdass connections between people, which are usually the type where people find many things in common with each other.
All in all, LOVED IT.

No comments: