Friday 19 August 2011

Ufffff!

Its much much harder than I thought. Much harder. Not the work, the LOAD of it. There's just SO MUCH that its hard to get time to do anything I want. That part's probably obvious since I barely post now. Thats also because its Ramadan and im so busy sleeping all day praying. But I finally got time since its a 3 day weekend this time, because Monday's off. And then, Friday's off next week for another week! EID! Cant wait. Finally, some relaxation time.

Oh and, since I got good grades; an A* in Pakistan Studies and an A in Islamiat, I got 5000 rupees from my teacher! ISN'T THAT AWESOME? But now, its time to get rich richer in Eid *evil smile*.



I was so happy because I worked my ass off! Plus, Pakistan Studies was a whole new thing for me, and I had to do it in less than a year without ANY tuitions! Anyway, I shall now relax. Bye everyone! Have a great weekend!



3 comments:

..the floodgate of feelings..:] said...

ohh God...lucky u!:DD
congratulations on such a great result!...em an olevel student too...hav been desperatly waiting for my result!:P
i am ur follower btw...do follow bak:)

Ezazi said...

AN A* IN PAKISTAN STUDIES?!! :O

*goes in coma*

Curl Jung said...

Congratulations.

5k? Your teacher is fabulous.
Mine didn't give me 5 rupees for my A* =C